Join the Apex Wireless Team
Apex Wireless has been in business for 33 years and is a member of the Westlund Group of Companies, headquartered in Langley, BC. As the only TELUS dealer with locations across Canada, we sell, service and support the full suite of TELUS products and services.
As a member of the Westlund Group, we provide our clients with a unique service offering that combines 3 of the Group’s main companies, making it the only one of its kind in the country.
Apex Wireless – Telecom Managed Service
Agency Media – Marketing and Digital Strategies
Apex 365 Tech – IT Service & Support
Business Sales ConsultantLangley, BC Job Description Apply
In addition to selling the full suite of TELUS Products & Services to SMB customers, as a Technology Sales Consultant you will also be responsible for presenting our Technology Managed Service product to your clients. This is an exciting opportunity to consult with your customers on multiple ways to impact their business operations today. We want individuals who share our passion for, and enjoying working with, Canadian businesses. We offer an excellent opportunity for individuals who are fascinated by business, love technology and have an entrepreneurial drive. Our compensation plan is competitive and includes a base salary, commission, and residual with uncapped potential.
Year 1: $70k+
Year 2: $80k+ to $100k
Year 3: $100k+
OUR SALES REPS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working with existing Apex customers to right-size spend on their telecommunication services.
- Performing outbound calls to new and existing Wireless and Wireline customers, offering the full suite of TELUS products and services.
- Create and grow client relationships by following the Apex Wireless follow-up system through our dedicated CRM.
- Stay on top of pricing and product changes to accurately consult with our clients, propose a solution, and close the sale!
- Attending continual training sessions to stay on top of industry changes and the launch of new products.
- Attend weekly team sales calls.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Basic computer knowledge; Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Sales CRM, etc.
- A proven track record in closing sales and meeting sales targets.
- Ability to maintain high performance, working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to embrace change and able to adapt in a constant learning environment.
- Friendly personality, confident communication skills and the ability to present and tell a great story.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous telecommunications experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We provide our employees with a very competitive compensation plan, which includes monthly sales contests, incentives, and bonuses.
- Monthly recurring income.
- Paid sales training.
- Medical, dental, and extended benefits coverage for employees and their families.
- Paid vacation starting in year one.
- Discounts on the latest wireless technology and TELUS Home Services.
If you feel that you possess the knowledge, skills and abilities mentioned above then we would love to hear from you!
Why Work for us
Simple. We’re awesome.
Apex Wireless is a part of the Westlund Group of Companies, a network of businesses united by great people with a passion for what they do, and a work-hard play-hard mentality. At Apex Wireless, we offer the opportunity for our employees to become a part of a culture that inspires a network of curious, creative, and driven individuals, motivated by working with awesome clients and doing awesome stuff. Our team provides on-the-job training and tactical business experience from some of the best in the business that can add a new level of value to your skillset, while also ensuring we take our company culture to new levels. We invest in leadership practices that values transparency, equality, and opportunities that differentiate us from other businesses.
If you are an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career across the country, learn within a network of innovative companies, and interact with incredible clients, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
CEO Andrew Westlund
Andrew Westlund, our CEO, and founder is an innovating entrepreneur who values all of his employee’s input. He is responsible for creating some of the most creative and successful brands in Canada.
What our employees are saying
I started at Apex in Langley in 2014. At the time I was hired as a CSR for inside sales, 6 years later I’m now a Business Account manager. I was hired at a job at 22 years old and I turned it into a career by the time I was 28. Working beside co-worker’s I would now consider family, Driving a vehicle, I would have only dreamed to have had when I was younger. Hard work pays off, JUST DO IT ! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
12 years ago, I was ready to be sucessful, buy my effort itself didn’t really take me where I wanted be. However, after I started working at Apex then I learned how to convert an opportunity to the real outcome. Today I oversee our entire EPP team and I have a team of 5 people that work for me. That was possible because of encouragement and support from Apex leadership.
I am approaching my 15th year with Apex Wireless. As I close-in on this miletone, I find myself reflecting on what has kept me here over the years – CULTURE. Culture is the heart and soul of our organization and a key factor in our success….not only as individuals, but as a collective. When people ask me about my sales career with Apex, I’ve always brought it back down to one key statement…
We’ve been given an opportunity to work WITH our CEO, not just for him.